calling matlab mfile in labview

Hello,

I am using the following command to run a m file in Labview 8.2; but it gives me the following error. can you please guide me in this manner or give a better way to running Matlab R2008a in Labview 8.2?

Command: cd 'C:\your\workspace\directory' run('your_m_file') %remember to use ' '

, which I wrote it as cd D:m1 run(m1)

Error:Error in function cd at line 1. The input parameters are not in the required format.

Looking Forward to recieving from You

Hello,

I am using the following command to run a m file in Labview 8.2; but it gives me the following error. can you please guide me in this manner or give a better way to running Matlab R2008a in Labview 8.2?

Command: cd 'C:\your\workspace\directory' run('your_m_file') %remember to use ' '

, which I wrote it as cd D:m1 run(m1)

Error:Error in function cd at line 1. The input parameters are not in the required format.

Looking Forward to recieving from You

why not use:

MATLAB Script Node (Windows, Not in Base Package)

Calls the MATLABĀ® software to execute scripts. You must have a licensed copy of the MATLAB software version 6.5 or later installed on your computer to use MATLAB script nodes because the script nodes invoke the MATLAB software script server to execute scripts written in the MATLAB language syntax. Because LabVIEW uses ActiveX technology to implement MATLAB script nodes, they are available only on Windows.

post-17166-126823900255_thumb.jpg