Who's attending a FIRST Regional Competition?

ned

Is anyone else planning to attend a FIRST Regional Competition? If so, which one? I'm curious who's involved in FIRST, and encourage everyone to go see a competition near you if you can.

I'm volunteering at the Boston Regional March 25-27, and would be interested in meeting other LAVA members there.

I was at the Arizona Regional last weekend and it was amazing!! The team I mentor won the Engineering Inspiration award so that means I'll also be going to Nationals in Atlanta next month with them.

Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you in Atlanta!

I was at the Arizona Regional last weekend and it was amazing!! The team I mentor won the Engineering Inspiration award so that means I'll also be going to Nationals in Atlanta next month with them.

Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you in Atlanta!

A bunch of my co-workers attended this week-end. THere was a team from Canada (?) with an impresive entry. Almost every time it got the ball it scored and that final "lift off of the ground" challenge... 3-seconds later it was off of the floor.

Ben

I had been working with several teams and began to mentor one team. I was hoping to attend the Chicago area competition but due to some personal issues I have had to back off from FIRST during the past several weeks. I am bummed that I wasn't able to continue my involvement this year but much higher priority items needed my attention.