LAVA search DIED

I don't know what happened but I cannot find anything anymore.

Even a simple search on 'ton' (which should trigger approximatly 1000 posts), or 'git', 'rss' return anything.

EDIT: it seems the minimum search length is 4, could that be fixed

Ton

Edited by Ton Plomp

Even a simple search on 'ton' (which should trigger approximatly 1000 posts), or 'git', 'rss' return anything.

Ton

I prefer to use Google, for NI's site as well.

Ton

If you serach on the terms "LAVA Search trick" on the dark-side you will find a thread where Michael shared the following;

"You can do a focused Google search by adding site:lavag.org after your search terms."

This works very well for me.

Ben

If you serach on the terms "LAVA Search trick" on the dark-side you will find a thread where Michael shared the following;

"You can do a focused Google search by adding site:lavag.org after your search terms."

I know that embedded google search into your site costs $, but I wonder if we can do something that passes through the search term directly to such a google search?

I know that embedded google search into your site costs $, but I wonder if we can do something that passes through the search term directly to such a google search?

I moved this post, then read this post. I wonder:

Where is the LAVA site hosted? Maybe LAVA could offer LabVIEW hosting as a way to generate revenue to pay for things like embedded google search.

Just a thought... :lightbulb:

IP.Board costs $. So why they provide such a #@$%^%$#@$$?

It's hardly belivable that users don't press them to fix such an issue for such an important functionality...

It's so hardly belivable that I would suppose that search function is simply not well configured on LAVA...

Where is the LAVA site hosted? Maybe LAVA could offer LabVIEW hosting as a way to generate revenue to pay for things like embedded google search.

LAVA is hosted by a professional IPB.Board company, so I don't think we'd be able to sub-host anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...