Is lavag hat available?

superhero

Here's the thing: we'd need to convert the logo to an embroidery pattern, which will cost ~$US30. We can do that, but I'd rather not if we're only going to make one sale here. I've just created a nice printed cap - will that do?

Turning our lovely logo on its side makes it look like either a tube of toothpaste or a dead fish.

• Like 2

I've been looking at some LV code that looks like someone wiped their...

... screen with a magic marker? shifty.gif

THe mention of wiping reminded me of a trick I learned from a fellow engineer that may or may not be common knowlege. I fixed a white board i found in the trash that was apperently ruined becasue someone used permanent marker to write on it. Trick: color over the permanent marker with the markers made for dry-erase boards. The solvent takes the permanent stuff off with a simply wipe.

Ben

I've been looking at some LV code that looks like someone wiped their...

One of my alterego's, errrr, colleagues' Family Guy desk calendar has today's quote as:

Stewie: Look where my hand is! I say, look where my hand is. It's in a very dirty place. Doesn't that disgust you?

Brian: Kid, you're talking a guy who uses his tongue for toilet paper.

Would it be embroidered hat? If so, please put it for sale

Ok, so on further reflection (and examination of our zazzle account balance), we've decided that it might be a good idea to have our logo in an embroidery format, so the conversion is taking place. The hat will be available in our online store in a few days (as well as maybe another couple of items) - I'll let you all know when they're live.