I want to buy one project on labview

Guest Avinashgogineni

Everyone: IMHO this member is looking for a contractor to do the work for him and is willing to pay for it (which I'm totally fine with). With that in mind, I suggest we all either work for the $ offline or leave him alone - please stop trying to harass him into doing it himself.

Guest Avinashgogineni

Everyone: IMHO this member is looking for a contractor to do the work for him and is willing to pay for it (which I'm totally fine with). With that in mind, I suggest we all either work for the $ offline or leave him alone - please stop trying to harass him into doing it himself.

Hi crelf, Thank you for your support... I really feel bad with earlier posts.

Hi crelf, Thank you for your support... I really feel bad with earlier posts.

No need to feel bad at all - we all know your needs now, and I'm sure someone will try to help you the best they can. As I said earlier, I can do it for $US125/hr, so if you get in a pinch let me know.

How do we know how many points to average at one time. do we average 5 or 50 or 5000?

The more points that we average the more the peak will be reduced in value.

Averaging 5 points will give a different peak value than averaging 50 points.

post-584-127052489131_thumb.png

in the picture above the original waveform peak will be .431

if we average 50 points the peak will be .4016

How do you know which is correct?

Do you even need to do an average.

Can we just take the original and find the peaks of each pulse?

I realize that the other forum members can stand up for themselves, but he *did* post this in the "Help me with this LabVIEW code I want to write" section of the forum, and not the "I've got a small job for a LabVIEW programmer" section. And then proceeded to accept free suggestions. Or rather proceeded to respond negatively to free suggestions. Definitely sending mixed messages.

I agree, he and his chosen contractor should take this offline. Tho, I must admit, I definitely applaud Mark Balla's attempts to supplement the LAVA beer fund. yes.gif

• Like 1

I realize that the other forum members can stand up for themselves, but he *did* post this in the "Help me with this LabVIEW code I want to write" section of the forum, and not the "I've got a small job for a LabVIEW programmer" section. And then proceeded to accept free suggestions. Or rather proceeded to respond negatively to free suggestions. Definitely sending mixed messages.

We need more women in engineering. wub.gif

I agree, but I think he's made his intentions more clear now.

I agree, he and his chosen contractor should take this offline. Tho, I must admit, I definitely applaud Mark Balla's attempts to supplement the LAVA beer fund. yes.gif

I do too - Mark's a great guy, and really trying to help someone is what I've come to expect from him - and is the status quo of most LAVA members - this is a great place to be thumbup1.gif

* not sure why "beer" is crossed out there - amd tempted to use my moderator powers to rectify that error... :)

Guest Avinashgogineni

How do we know how many points to average at one time. do we average 5 or 50 or 5000?

The more points that we average the more the peak will be reduced in value.

Averaging 5 points will give a different peak value than averaging 50 points.

post-584-127052489131_thumb.png

in the picture above the original waveform peak will be .431

if we average 50 points the peak will be .4016

How do you know which is correct?

Do you even need to do an average.

Can we just take the original and find the peaks of each pulse?

hello Mark,

I would like to be more clear regarding that. for example, if we get pulse at 50seconds, the other pulse will be generated exactly at 100th second. So we need to take the mean of 0 to 49 seconds and then we should allow the peak and then again we need to take the mean from 51to 99.... this should be continued till the points end.

hello Mark,

I would like to be more clear regarding that. for example, if we get pulse at 50seconds, the other pulse will be generated exactly at 100th second. So we need to take the mean of 0 to 49 seconds and then we should allow the peak and then again we need to take the mean from 51to 99.... this should be continued till the points end.

Great, now we are starting to get better information.

Here is version 2

The program will separate the high values from the low values.

values above the threshold input will be considered high and below will be low.

Only low values will be averaged high values will not be modified.

Here is the graph of the original waveform

post-584-127061736479_thumb.png

And this is the new modified one.

post-584-127061736095_thumb.png

Try this out and let me know.

Please give us as much detail as you can explaining any issues you still have

Mark.

LAVA Guidence MB help v2.zip

• Like 1
Guest Avinashgogineni

Great, now we are starting to get better information.

Here is version 2

The program will separate the high values from the low values.

values above the threshold input will be considered high and below will be low.

Only low values will be averaged high values will not be modified.

Here is the graph of the original waveform

post-584-127061736479_thumb.png

And this is the new modified one.

post-584-127061736095_thumb.png

Try this out and let me know.

Please give us as much detail as you can explaining any issues you still have

Mark.

LAVA Guidence MB help v2.zip

Hello Mark,

When I am trying to run the VI it is showing some errors. please tell me the way how to open that? It is asking the reference one before opening that...

Hello Mark,

When I am trying to run the VI it is showing some errors. please tell me the way how to open that? It is asking the reference one before opening that...

Hello Mark,

please see this screen shot I think you it could be clear..

Hello Mark,

Hello Mark,

nani.zip

Guest Avinashgogineni

Hello Mark,

Hello Mark,

Hello Mark,

It's fine.I am able to open that file and I noticed that the base line is not straight line... How can we get that? After that, If we keep cursor near the pulse it should be in a position to show the peak and valley of that particular pulse in that waveform like tooltip

I noticed that the base line is not straight line...

How can we get that?

When you say base line I am assuming that you are referring to the part below the threshold.

It's not straight because the data is not "straight"

the lower part of the waveform is averaged from the original data.

You will have to explain more why the lower part needs to be straight.

After that, If we keep cursor near the pulse it should be in a position to show the peak and valley of that particular pulse in that waveform like tooltip

If you right click on the graph and go to Visible Items then Cursor Legend.

You will see a new window. you can add cursors and then place them on the graph where ever you want.

post-584-127068885989_thumb.png

Mark

Guest Avinashgogineni

When you say base line I am assuming that you are referring to the part below the threshold.

It's not straight because the data is not "straight"

the lower part of the waveform is averaged from the original data.

You will have to explain more why the lower part needs to be straight.

If you right click on the graph and go to Visible Items then Cursor Legend.

You will see a new window. you can add cursors and then place them on the graph where ever you want.

post-584-127068885989_thumb.png

Mark

Hello Mark, here we have written the code to draw graph between 1st and 8th column, 1st and 9th column.

Is there any possibilty to write code to draw graph between 1st and last column, 1st and Last but one column ?

Hello Mark, here we have written the code to draw graph between 1st and 8th column, 1st and 9th column.

Is there any possibilty to write code to draw graph between 1st and last column, 1st and Last but one column ?

To change the column that you graph is as easy as changing the column index numbers shown below.

post-584-127121072466_thumb.png

Guest Avinashgogineni

To change the column that you graph is as easy as changing the column index numbers shown below.

Hello Mark,

Yeah, I made that... But we don't know, whether we are taking the 9 column data or 8 column data. We just want to draw graph between 1st column and last column, 1st column and last but one column.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Avinashgogineni

Hello Mark,

I have a problem with this VI. The number of pulses it is showing in the raw data is not same as the number of pulses after averaging.....

Hello Mark,

I have a problem with this VI. The number of pulses it is showing in the raw data is not same as the number of pulses after averaging.....

You need to provide more information (Data, Screenshots, program settings.....) before I will be able to help you.

Guest Avinashgogineni

You need to provide more information (Data, Screenshots, program settings.....) before I will be able to help you.

Hello..

Here we have browse file.. how can we attach a file directly from FILE -> OPEN . I hope it is possible with that? how can we try for that?

post-17243-127230203012_thumb.png

Guest Avinashgogineni

If you click on the folder button you will be able to select the file to be analyzed.

post-584-127233568942_thumb.png

I know that, I am asking, How can we open that from the menu FILE------> OPEN

Guest Avinashgogineni

By creating and installing your own custom menu and implementing the according menu handling in your event structure.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion... can you tell me about the custom menu installation? can you send the link for me ?

By creating and installing your own custom menu and implementing the according menu handling in your event structure.

I am trying like this... Please look at this printscreen

post-17243-127263634318_thumb.png

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion... can you tell me about the custom menu installation? can you send the link for me ?

I am trying like this... Please look at this printscreen

Very nice! You've found the menu to startup the custom menu editor. Now you just need to edit your menu the way you want it and implement some event handling in your VI for the menu. For the latter there are specific examples that you can easily locate using the built in LabVIEW example finder.

• 1 month later...
Guest Avinashgogineni

Hi, How are you I need your help in this project... It is becoming late. I need to complete this one as soon as possible. I am ready to pay the money for your work.... please make sure of this.... I am attaching the file here... in this we need to do more modifications like,

1) The peaks should not reduce their value even after doing the average. The peak values should be same before and after the analysis.

2) We need to open the excel file from FILE >> OPEN from there we have to browse that excel life.

Among the below files post processing is the main file.... please see this and help me.... and please see the previous discussions to get more idea.....

Find Peaks and Valleys.vi

index keeper.ctl

PostProcessing.vi

Pulse Seperator.vi

Running average 2.vi

Hi, How are you I need your help in this project... It is becoming late. I need to complete this one as soon as possible. I am ready to pay the money for your work.... please make sure of this

You haven't even paid up yet for all the work that's already been done for you. $39.95 for a Premium Membership...