Things look different

A couple things:

1) Why, when I create/reply to a post, is there now a line above it saying "Topic Poll" and a button saying "Manage Topic Poll"? And the "Post New Topic"/"Add Reply" and "Preview" buttons are missing from where they have been conveniently placed above the post.

2) My "View Unread Content" is often not updating after I read a post. This may be my browser (IE7), but it's worked fine in the past.

A couple things:

1) Why, when I create/reply to a post, is there now a line above it saying "Topic Poll" and a button saying "Manage Topic Poll"? And the "Post New Topic"/"Add Reply" and "Preview" buttons are missing from where they have been conveniently placed above the post.

2) My "View Unread Content" is often not updating after I read a post. This may be my browser (IE7), but it's worked fine in the past.

Staff?

ben

Staff?

I've been staff for awhile now, and this has just started. It's kinda annoying because I'm used to the big dark button above my post being "Add Reply" and now it's something else. Everyone remember this when you're changing your GUI designs... smile.gif

Oh well, in the scheme of things this is pretty trivial!