LapDog - an open source mid-level api for LVOOP

Howdy!

Daklu and I think it would be great if everyone interested in this project could catchup at NI Week 2010 (if you are going) to discuss LapDog further and get the ball rolling.

If this is you, please post here (from what I could see the maximum people is 5 for a PM conversation, so we will use this thread instead).

So if you are keen please reply to this thread - I am thinking we will play by ear to find the best time to meet.

Regards

JG

Howdy!

Daklu and I think it would be great if everyone interested in this project could catchup at NI Week 2010 (if you are going) to discuss LapDog further and get the ball rolling.

If this is you, please post here (from what I could see the maximum people is 5 for a PM conversation, so we will use this thread instead).

So if you are keen please reply to this thread - I am thinking we will play by ear to find the best time to meet.

Regards

JG

Jon & Daklu,

I'd like to join to see if there's something I can modestly contribute. I'm no LVOOP expert but I do love to play around with LVOOP & Scripting.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late to this conversation, but I would also be interested in helping where I can. It would be a good opportunity to bolster my knowledge of OOP.

Sorry Jeff, it looks like you were accidentally left off the group pm. We have a private community set up on NI's website. Send me a pm with your NI logon name and I'll send you an invitation to join the group.