Images and Quotes

Hi Mods,

I have noticed the following about quotes affecting the embedding of images in posts.

Not show stopping but I though worth mentioning if not known:

With no quote after my images I can display my images exactly where I want to in the post:

post-10325-127397033488_thumb.png

When I add a quote to the mix after the images, then I get a hypertext reference where I wanted my images and now my images are added at the bottom of the post.

post-10325-127397033174_thumb.png

Cheers

-JG

When I add a quote to the mix after the images, then I get a hypertext reference where I wanted my images and now my images are added at the bottom of the post.

The hypertext is the bug.

The image being appended is a feature of the forum software. Any attached image that is not used in the post is automagically shown.

Ton

The hypertext is the bug.

The image being appended is a feature of the forum software. Any attached image that is not used in the post is automagically shown.

Ton

Hi Ton

It is the forum software that is creating the hypertext.

The only difference between the two screenshots is that I moved a quote around.

The forum software removed my pictures, replaced them with the hypertext then appended them to the bottom.

So its not the case that "any attached imaged that is not used in the post is automatically shown", they were included originally.

Hope that makes more sense,

Cheers

-JG