New Sub VI

ASTDan

I see your new sub-VI has error handling implemented (Diaper). :P.

The diaper error handler only handles 2 error cases. Poop or pee. (Number 1 or 2 if working with integers)

The general error handler (crying) gets called for all error cases . Currently I am tying to lower the crying amplitude property. The default is set WAY to loud. Any suggestion on where this is located would be appreciated.:thumbup1: I filed a bug report with the hospital but they are ignoring me.:frusty:

The general error handler (crying) gets called for all error cases . Currently I am tying to lower the crying amplitude property. The default is set WAY to loud. Any suggestion on where this is located would be appreciated.:thumbup1: I filed a bug report with the hospital but they are ignoring me.:frusty:

Don't worry about the error level. In general there are two ParentApp.ErrorHandlers for each sub-vi. When both are idling the Female.ErrorHandler has a lower action threashold than the Male.ErrorHandler (source), otherwise it's usefull to make more space (or walls/doors) between the source of the error and the receiving ErrorHandler.

Ater all, congratulations.

Ton

• 1 month later...