Problem in serial communication

hi everyone...:worshippy:

i am pravin newbie in this forum....... here is my first post ...

i am using labview 8.6 currently i am doing a project in touch panel pc.. serial comm between micro controller & labview ... problem is i am getting frame error when i try to acess the controls in touch panel... or after some time comm stops & shows a error.. recieve frame visa error...i am using 115200 baurade & one stop bit... i hav checked the hardware is good i don knw hw to solve the problem...:unsure:

plz kindly help me guys...

thanks in advance....:rolleyes:

Are you sure your COM port settings match the device's? Frame error usually indicates you're using the wrong baud rate, at the very least.

thanks for ur reply sir...  :) ya i hav checked intially its running good after some times its getting   error  the code is 1073807253   occurred when visa receive....

Edited by pravinspidy

Are you sure your COM port settings match the device's? Frame error usually indicates you're using the wrong baud rate, at the very least.

hi, 

sir  i hav solved the problem actually problem is with my serial port hardware...... i have 2 com ports in pc which is connected in parallel port .... wat i did is i had changed the hardware & tested now its working fine...... :thumbup1::thumbup1::beer_mug: