24 Great Ideas from NI's LV Idea Exchange for you to Kudos

I've reviewed all of the 1140 ideas currently on the LV Idea Exchange. I've picked out 24 ideas that have fewer than 100 Kudos that I think are good ideas that, for whatever reason, have been overlooked by the community. If you have been daunted by the sheer number of ideas, here's a reduced set for you to take a look at and consider kudos'ing. Taking a few minutes to review them might just help your LV experience in the future:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/24-Great-Ideas-from-Idea-Exchange-for-you-to-Kudos/m-p/1154123#U1154123

• Like 1
Nice, but I guess it will take at least 14 month until we'll see any of these features in LV :-)
At least. :-) Fourteen would be about the fastest we could roll them, and most of what you'd see in 14 months are the ideas that are at the top of the list already, the ones that already have high kudos. 26 is a better guess if these get voted up.

At least. :-) Fourteen would be about the fastest we could roll them, and most of what you'd see in 14 months are the ideas that are at the top of the list already, the ones that already have high kudos. 26 is a better guess if these get voted up.

Even #12 ?

I'd really like that one to be available sooner. I know it would if it were up to you...

(Can't vote twice.)