2010 LAVA/OpenG NI-Week Bar-B-Q

Justin Goeres

Thanks everyone for a great time, for time. The inspirational speeches, limericks, and drinking songs were a blast.

Ready for another day!

-michael

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Typically I wear long pants & a short-sleeved shirt during the day, but I make sure to bring a light jacket or light pullover or something for if it's really cold in the convention center. At the

Where can you find cool beers, mesquite BBQ, and good times with all your friends from LAVA, OpenG, and the LabVIEW community at large? At the 2010 LAVA / OpenG NIWeek Bar-B-Q! This yearly tradition

I'm in! I just got my ticket. I can give a ride from the convention center to the BBQ to 4 people.

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for a great time, for time. The inspirational speeches, limericks, and drinking songs were a blast.

I gotta admit, I njoyed those too :) I'm hoping that Aristos and The Captain will have even more for us at next year's BBQ!

The Bar-B-Queue was a blast this year.

Great job Justin, crelf, A-Q, Norm.

Can someone post AQ's music sheet so all the LAVA members can see it.

I can't seem to find mine.

Hey Mark, AQ posted it in this thread - but you have to follow the link to ni to download it.