Who's Coming to NI Week 2010

Mark Balla

As I have stated for all to read I go to NI Week to meet other LabVIEW developers.

So if you are coming to the big show let us know where are you staying, what you will be doing, and what you look like.

I have created a MAP that will help new comers navigate Austin.

I'm Staying at the Hilton.

Sunday: Get in at 4:00pm

Ginger Man and ?? (No roller girl bouts scheduled this week but Norm will think of something)

Monday:

Alliance day

Tuesday

Lava Bar B Queue

Wednesday

NI Party

Thursday:

??

Here is what I look like (I will be wearing a Tecnova shirt or LAVA Tshirt)

If you see me please come say HI but be prepared to talk shop or play fooseball (I need a partner to take on JKI).

beer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gif

I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Sunday: Get in at 2:00pm. I'll head down to IronWorks for my first meal after getting off the airplane.

Will most probably join Mark and the Bunch at the Ginger Man.

Monday:

8AM: Preparation class for CLD Exam.

10AM: Back to hotel to play StarCraft2. (just kidding, I'll go eat first)

Tuesday: Lava BBQ

Wednesday: NI Party

beer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gif

+ 1 beer_mug.gif from me for managing the CR all by yourself! Keep up the good work.

I'll be arriving Monday afternoon. Staying at the Hilton. Should be able to make the block party Monday evening.

Don't miss my session on web services Wednesday afternoon!

TS2796-SW Practical Applications of Web Services in LabVIEW

I'll be at the LAVA BBQ Tuesday and the NI Party on Wednesday. beer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gif

Probably end up milling around the JKI booth the rest of the time, trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can...

Looks like I'm going to be there again this year. With a brand new employer too!

I'll also be at the BBQ this year.

I'd upload a picture, but that might violate laws in some countries. tongue.gif So I'll be the tall guy with glasses and a pony tail. (Not like you'll find any programmers that look like that)

I missed last year, and there's been a lot of cool new stuff come down the pipe. So I'm really looking forward to being there this year.

See ya'll in a couple of weeks.

*edit*

Cool, post number 200! (Geeze, only took me what....six years to get there. I like to think of it as high signal to noise cool.gif )

Edited by pallen

I'll be there - I can't ruin my 100% NIWeek attendance streak!

I'll be at the Radisson (just to be different) from Sat - Fri.

I'll be at the Gingerman on Sun night and the LAVA BBQ on Tues and all the official NIWeek events.

See y'all soon!

I'll be at the Omni

Sun: ??

Mon: Alliance Day

Tues: ??

Wed: NI Party

Thurs:Home

Really looking forward to NI week this year. A whole week of sleep in a quiet room! My wife is very jealous...ph34r.gif

The Library on 6th street has $1 cocktails. I always try to stop in.beer_mug.gif

• 2 weeks later...