CLA Exam Format Change

Oh well, this is the bit of the CLA I was worried about (the written potion), so I suppose its good news :-)

Not so good for some of us. I was counting on the written portion helping me overcome my generally slow coding. I haven't checked out the sample exam yet but I'm a bit nervous about the requirements tracking bit, not having been exposed to the Requirements Gateway at all.

...I'm a bit nervous about the requirements tracking bit, not having been exposed to the Requirements Gateway at all.

As I mention in my blog post, Requirements Gateway is only used for *grading* the exam. You don't need to know Requirements Gateway in order to *take* the exam, you just need to follow the instructions in the exam regarding how to document requirements tracking in the code you write.

-D

As I mention in my blog post, Requirements Gateway is only used for *grading* the exam. You don't need to know Requirements Gateway in order to *take* the exam, you just need to follow the instructions in the exam regarding how to document requirements tracking in the code you write.

Thanks for the info Darren. Since we have almost twice as much time to do the coding, are we expected to produce a more complete application?