Continuos read ( buffer) using USB port

Hello guys, first off all i' dont know if this forum it's the right place to solve my problem if it's not i'm sorry.

A DSP ( microprocessor) it's sending signals serially to a MAX3420E ( converts serial-usb) which converts it's to a signal tranmitted via USB port. I want LABVIEW to read the signals in te USB port and plot the signals (wave) in a chart.

But the data come to fast, so I want so make a buffer to put a part of the wave in the chart every seconds, if I don't to this she signal is 60 hz so would be impossible to distinguish the wave.

How will I be able to do this?

I read somewhere a example of this using the VI's Analog Input, AI Config, AI Start, AI Read e AI Clear but I think this VI's are only valid using the NI hardware, but i don't have any of them..

What can I do to solve my problems?

TY.

Yes, you can, but it is generally considered polite to note the cross-posting yourself.

Before someone answers, they may want to see if similar comments or follow-up questions have been made on the other forum.

Yeah I know, but I thought the sites works independently. Sorry it wasn't my intention to mess up if the organization of the forums. I just thought that i could receive a faster aswer just that.

Sorry, I will delete the topic in NI.

Anyway would you know what can I do? I thought in this circular buffer http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5883.