analysing and compraison

walaa

Hi All,

I`m glad that i found this site to help me, and i hope i can get the help . i`m a studen who is building a program that should be able to display other than a simple analysis for a pulse wave, and i need also to measure and analysis a selected section of the signal, measuring time and amplitude differences ,then i need a mutual comparison of two or more different puls waves from different sets. This, however, are things that i deal with throughout the summer semester and till now i can get to do it. i need to get the project in two days and i need the program done so please please help me. i upload the file that contain my two program and a data for reading a pulse wave .

Thanks alot.

PW-Filter2.vi

LabVIEW has most of the functions you need to do this build right in though sometimes the hard part is finding the VI you need. This is a link to a page of functions that specifically support the type of signal analysis you are needing to do. Combine this with one basic signal analysis demos that NI ships with LabVIEW and you will be up and running in no time at all.

Good luck with your project.

Jason