Sharing labview controls

MViControl

Hello all,

I had ever saw on ni.com that sombody shared user defined labview control kits(see attachments) which can build very pretty GUI, are there any other free kits to download?

Thx

Hi Techie

Just so you know, these controls are available in the package: ni_lib_ni.com_inspired_controls.vip

(This package is available from the LabVIEW Tools Network, and will automatically shows up in VIPM)

I recommend handing out at the UI Interest Group for more (where I just found a sweet VI by Ton thumbup1.gif)

Hi Techie

Just so you know, these controls are available in the package: ni_lib_ni.com_inspired_controls.vip

(This package is available from the LabVIEW Tools Network, and will automatically shows up in VIPM)

I recommend handing out at the UI Interest Group for more (where I just found a sweet VI by Ton thumbup1.gif)

Thanks buddy,

Actualy, I did get some useful controls which can build professional UI very fast, my point here is that people here can share the controls what they have here.