The Improbable Diagram

ShaunR

Sweet!

I just opened the VI (which is set to run by default) and when I closed it, it crashed my LabVIEW (2009)

I had a project opened too.

Thanks! blink.gif

Ouch.

Sorry.:worshippy:

Isn't meant to. And I tried it in 2009 x32 and x64 and had no problems.

My 2009 is known for sudden fits of crashing like just deleting stuff off the diagram. Try again?:(

Diagram looks like this:

Ouch.

Sorry.:worshippy:

Isn't meant to. And I tried it in 2009 x32 and x64 and had no problems.

My 2009 is known for sudden fits of crashing like just deleting stuff off the diagram. Try again?:(

Diagram looks like this:

No probs - just my luck!

Thought I'd warn others tho.

I saw the diagram before I closed it.

So where did you get it? Or did you script it yourself?

No probs - just my luck!

Thought I'd warn others tho.

I saw the diagram before I closed it.

So where did you get it? Or did you script it yourself?

My own creation.

I thought if /f I really must go to all the effort of downloading, installing, activating and navigating the script stuff. I might as well have some fun :P

Very cool indeed. Usually things like this can be found out by using the highlight execution but this one does nothing.

You can however find the wires by when the mouse changes to a pointer. (to the left of the wait function is one) Odd that it hides the wires but still allows you to select them by clicking them, but not by going to Edit >> Select All.

Very cool indeed. Usually things like this can be found out by using the highlight execution but this one does nothing.

You can however find the wires by when the mouse changes to a pointer. (to the left of the wait function is one) Odd that it hides the wires but still allows you to select them by clicking them, but not by going to Edit >> Select All.

Indeed. Also If you cut and then paste back again, it will reveal the terminals. 'twas just an idle moment whilst rummaging around the script stuff. But in doing so I did find also that using this "feature" I could remove the thick border around terminals and variables which was one of requests from the idea exchange.