PCR Mobile Lab User Interface - I'm a new user to this software

karasi

My name's Karasi. I'm from Singapore. Doing my final year project here. Was given to practice labVIEW software. And my supervisor just gave me my project details. It a PCR Mobile Lab User Interface. I need help with starting as I am new to this software. Thanks ! =) Here's an example on how the interface should look like.

post-18179-046575800 1285220111_thumb.jp

post-18179-041018300 1285220130_thumb.jp

post-18179-062843500 1285220148_thumb.jp

[Duplicate Thread]

Hi Karasi

As you are new to LabVIEW and will be using NI-DAQ Hardware (e.g. USB-6008) I would suggest checking out Getting Started with DAQmx as well as any general LabVIEW topics.

I don't think anyone will do your homework for you (who knows? maybe you will get lucky) but if you post specific questions of the problems you are having, along with example code as to what you have tried and where you are stuck, you will be more likely to get a response.

Cheers

-JG

Could you explain me futher in detail......

The MEMS Chip comes with an integrated heater and sensor element to control the environment.

Temperature readings are collected by the sensor on the MEMS chip, send through the DAQ Card to the DNAlysis Mobile Lab where it will calculate the temperature required.

The PCR Mobile Lab displays the measured temperature, the fluorescence level, the global set point temperature and the visual for the bio-reactor chips. The program calculates the appropriate temperature adjsutment needed for the PCR process to take place.

The data for the temperature adjustments are then sent through the DAQ Card back to the MEMS Chip where the data will drive the heater.

• MEMS Bio-Reactor

The DNA sample is cycled through the three stages of PCR in a MEMs bio reactor, which consist of fluidic chamber with 15-20 micro litres capacity to hold the DNA sample.

I have this question to start off on my basic interface. I need 4 graphs and 4 buttons to connect. Lets say, I would want to just bring out 4 graphs and connect them to 4 different buttons. How do I go about connecting them, so that they'll overlap each other as their respective buttons are clicked. Eg. if Button 1 is clicked, the graph 1 should come out. & if Button 2 is clicked after that, graph 2 should over lap it. Thanks.

Edited by karasi