Help to open my VI file!

Farid2010

I just started to make a Vi project today. All of the sudden when i tried to re-open it , it showed me an error message which I attached here. I also attach my file. I don't know hoe it happened and i would appreciate if you could help me to open it up!

Thanks

Farid,

when you upload code that is not in the same version as the one you show in your profile, please add a note for the version the VI is saved in.

I don't have LV2010 installed, so I can't help you. But I wouldn't have tried if there was a note next to your uploaded file. ;)

Worst case, if the file is corrupted and the code inside is very complex and hard to duplicate, perhaps NI can help?

Sorry Francois I should have written the version next to it.

Farid,

when you upload code that is not in the same version as the one you show in your profile, please add a note for the version the VI is saved in.

I don't have LV2010 installed, so I can't help you. But I wouldn't have tried if there was a note next to your uploaded file. ;)

Worst case, if the file is corrupted and the code inside is very complex and hard to duplicate, perhaps NI can help?