"GKY-Paralellism-3Loops" Framework V1.0

Hi all,

I just created a new version of Framework "GKY-Paralellism-3Loops V1.0"and want to share with friends here(see attachment)

I am not so satisfied with 2 thing in this version:

1) the exit of 3 Loops.

when a error happened in one loop, only after user triger a event, the application can exit. I plan to use event to avoid this in next version, but I also want get suggestions about EXIT LOOPS from here.

2) Error handling Loop was not added in this version, cause until now I haven't got good idea about how to handling errors in the Error loop, maybe someone can add this loop so that we can complete the framework together.

enjoy and waiting for suggestions!

GKY-Paralellism-3Loops-V1.0.zip

• Like 1

HI Techie

Here is an integrated example with Error Module using code from your other thread.

Cheers

-JG

GKY-Paralellism-3Loops-V1.0_JG.zip

Hi Man,

Good work!

What if we put a seperate Error Handling Loop? I am thinking to handle all the errors in one loop, cause if we can do so then each loop can be modularized.

Edited by Techie

Hi Man,

Good work!

What if we put a seperate Error Handling Loop? I am thinking to handle all the errors in one loop, cause if we can do so then each loop can be modularized.

Go for it. You could register the Error User Event for any loop that has an event structure...

Bug: The EnQueue VI should use SR for the Queue reference because if you have an empty array as your input the Output Queue reference will be null.

I am not so clear about what you mentioned, the reference will always point to the queue buffer, whatever you enqued the element to(if enqueue an empty element array, it should not impact to the application running).

I am realy appreciate If you could make your worry clear, so that we can make this framwork more stable.

If you want. You can easily add error prioritising to your error handler (then you can handle critical errors, warnings etc,etc).

Thanks buddy, can you please upload the vi instead of picture:worshippy:

With Any reference you have to be careful to use a shift register to use the reference in a loop. because if the loop does not execute a tunnel-out will have a null (default data), but a shift register will carry the correct data out of the loop. To make my point see attached snippet

post-12-076189600 1285942270_thumb.png

With Any reference you have to be careful to use a shift register to use the reference in a loop. because if the loop does not execute a tunnel-out will have a null (default data), but a shift register will carry the correct data out of the loop. To make my point see attached snippet

post-12-076189600 1285942270_thumb.png

Thanks Sam,

I think you mentioned a very important point.

But in the framework, we always took the queue refnum which been created before loop start, in this case, we can make sure very time, the enqueue function will use a valid refnum, if I am wrong, please correct me, thank you.

I don't know how much more clear I can be, but one of the VIs "That-You-Supply" has incorrect implementation the vi "That-You-Supply" if used will cause my application to misbehave. Because IF My application Steps are generated as a function and now my function generate empty steps.

You can fix it your leave it alone.

post-12-011961500 1285944977_thumb.png

I don't know how much more clear I can be, but one of the VIs "That-You-Supply" has incorrect implementation the vi "That-You-Supply" if used will cause my application to misbehave. Because IF My application Steps are generated as a function and now my function generate empty steps.

You can fix it your leave it alone.

post-12-011961500 1285944977_thumb.png

Thank sam, I will try to fix it.