Where are the Tips and Tricks?

Back in the day, before LAVA migrated, there was a Tips and Tricks thread. It was pinned, making it easy to find. I believe it was in LabVIEW - General.

Is there still such a thing? I couldn't find one. Do we need one? Is there a useful one on the NI website that we should contribute to, instead?

I just discovered an interesting (by which I mean aggravating) aspect of the picture functions that I'd like to warn people about. (They're very slow, and seem to update the picture in real time even if you do the operations behind the scenes of your GUI in undisplayed subVIs. Things go much faster if you manipulate the flattened image then draw the picture when done.) But where to post this tidbit?

With the number of tips and tricks ever increasing, what constitutes a tip or trick being completely subjective and the LAVA search functionality much improvied, I'd prefer it if you start a new thread rather than dumping it in the wiki. I figure the tips and tricks section of the wiki is awesome for new users and maybe when we have the occasional 5 mins to browse on a coffee break, but it doesn't have the updating visability that LAVA has.