Milestone

Cat

I just realized I'm about to hit 500 posts on LAVA. I would have probably preferred if #500 was a deep treatise on some esoteric feature of LabVIEW that will change the programming world as we know it. But we all know that ain't happening anytime soon. Maybe post #1000...

Cat

Do we get cake? biggrin.gif

Gratz Cat. I've enjoyed your posts and admit to being more than a little jealous that you get to test your systems on a nuclear submarine. (Yeah, yeah... I know it gets old. But that first time...!)

Do we get cake? biggrin.gif

And can we eat it too?

I just realized I'm about to hit 500 posts on LAVA.

Woot Cat! Congrats :)

So instead, I would just like to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you here at LAVA. To those of you who have helped me out over the years (and will hopefully not tire of helping me out in the future). To those of you whose irreverent words have made me laugh out loud at some inappropriate times. To those of you who ask questions and make me think outside of my own little programming box. And of course, to the (real) Moderators who keep the Wonderful World of LAVA going.

Thanks so much for being here - we appreciate your insight and help on so many threads - we wouldn't be the same without you :)

Don't bother ... it's a lie. :ph34r:

The cake is *not* a lie! I can't beleive it! It can't be! :(