Canadian Wood Spider

Daklu

A house I lived in in Denver had a large garden spider living on the front porch every summer. She would build these huge, beautiful webs. Once in a while I would act like a douche and tear down her web just so my daughter and I could watch her build another one from behind the window.

I wish I would have thought of this then.

Today I was witnessing a battle of life and death. I've got a bunch of spiders in my room, as wild pets. There is a big web on the window next to my monitor. Today, a big fly was captured! The web was shacking as the fly was trying to breack free, while the spider was busy getting the fly relaxed. Took maybe 5 minutes until the fly was quite.

Right now, it seems that my spider is weaving a nice blanket around the fly.

biggrin.gif

Too sad my daughter wasn't here to watch...

Felix

Well, spiders make intersting pets. Once I was doing some stuff on my PC (maybe gaming) late night. I had two of them suddenly running over my monitor. Left side up, along the top, right side down. My monitor has a foot, so this was really a loop way, but greate sight to suddenly have them racing on top while playing some shooter. :ph34r:

At the moment my spider looks really fat, propably eaten the whole fly for dinner, so sorry for your THC spider. :D

But there is still a mosquito in the net, shall you ship it to you. My spider prefered the fat fly... :P

Felix

Today I was witnessing a battle of life and death. I've got a bunch of spiders in my room, as wild pets. There is a big web on the window next to my monitor. Today, a big fly was captured! The web was shacking as the fly was trying to breack free, while the spider was busy getting the fly relaxed. Took maybe 5 minutes until the fly was quite.

Right now, it seems that my spider is weaving a nice blanket around the fly.

biggrin.gif

Too sad my daughter wasn't here to watch...

Felix

"Help me! Heelllp meeee!"