Tek scope control

Hello folks,

sorry if I'm a hassle, I'm a newbie here!

Trying to control a Tek TDS3054B thats networked to the computer, running LV2009. I would like to control the time base and the input voltage of the scope for measurements, the usual signal is a 10us pulse on a 50hz frequency, 5v logic. MAX is all set up (I think!) and I've the drivers in the Instrument I/O OK. looking for best way to read data for test and measurement purposes, any hints would be much appreciated.

Peter.

Edited by kitekrazy

Hello folks,

sorry if I'm a hassle, I'm a newbie here!

Trying to control a Tek TDS3054B thats networked to the computer, running LV2009. I would like to control the time base and the input voltage of the scope for measurements, the usual signal is a 10us pulse on a 50hz frequency, 5v logic. MAX is all set up (I think!) and I've the drivers in the Instrument I/O OK. looking for best way to read data for test and measurement purposes, any hints would be much appreciated.

Peter.

TDS3054B

I communicate with some scoop, and on all of this I have made my own sett of driver.

The reaon is that i didn't find the function in the driver from manufacture or at NI.com.

But of course you need to find the cmd to the tex scoop.

good lock :)