Missing some candles (Happy Birthday Cat)!

Cat

My B-day came and went a week or so ago, and I noticed it didn't show up in the "member(s) having a birthday today" on the LAVA home page. Not that this is a big deal, but since I've been watching it I haven't seen it be anything other than "0". Is it working, or doesn't anyone else have their B-day posted?

• Like 1

Can't answer your question. But Happy Birthday. :thumbup1:

Thanks Paul!

A wild guess: you didn't put the birth year, so the system doesn't know what birthday to celebrate?

Happy Birthday anyway. ;)

Well... for some reason I just took the year off today. I think I'm already starting to get nervous about hitting the Big 5-0 next year. :o

But thanks for the HB!

My B-day came and went a week or so ago, and I noticed it didn't show up in the "member(s) having a birthday today" on the LAVA home page. Not that this is a big deal, but since I've been watching it I haven't seen it be anything other than "0". Is it working, or doesn't anyone else have their B-day posted?

Happy burthday :)beer_mug.gif

Who knows why the system didn't register your birthday. There are a few dusty corners around here on LAVA, and it looks like you hit one.

Wow! That cake looks too real to eat! Or too much like a dust mop to eat. :P

So the next day and a half after I first posted, I kept getting errors when I tried to access LAVA. Michael, I figured you have taken the site down for me to fix the b-day issue. :lol:

Hope your B'day was as good as Penrods :)

I don't think it's *humanly* possible to have quite as good of a b-day as Penrod's was. :P