Google's opinion of a LAVA member

jcarmody

Ya, that's google. Probably 'cus Daklu posts some really interesting posts that cover useful topics?

Not to sidetrack the topic. But if you want to know LAVA status, check @lavag on twitter. You are using twitter right?

Also, if you notice site issues, just send a twitter message to @lavag, with or without a link to a specific topic or post.

Imagine watching the dial spin on a rotary telephone and trying to guess the message based on the three possble letters assigened to each number. Yes I know the phone company charges a premium for dial phones but I never saw one break when knocked of the counter.

Ben

I don't know if this is true still or not (I assume no) but my grandparents who still have a rotary dial phone said that they get a discount from the phone company for having one...I think that was several years ago so I don't really know if that's true still.

He said they some times have problems calling the bank because it will say to press 0 to talk to an operator. I think it's the first phone they've ever owned. They got it back when the phone company would charge you to rent a phone from them.

Wow... I go offline for a couple weeks and y'all put me on Google to bring me back. I'm touched. **sniff** :lol:

Probably 'cus Daklu posts some really interesting posts that cover useful topics?

Thanks. I kinda figured I was best known as "that guy who highjacks QSM threads."