"single display calculator"

335_x

Hi, everybody…

I’m new… how are all of you???…

Anyway… I’m a student at ITV, in Mexico… and I was bla bla bla bla bla

Does someone know how to use the same “numeric” as an indicator and as a control… You know… like in a single display calculator…

Yes I know… it’s very basic… but I’m running in circles… I actually have to build a .Vi In which I have to use just two buttons (plus “+” & equals “=”) and a single numeric and do as much additions as I want like in a calculator… in fact it is kind of a calculator… ¬¬

I’ve been trying to use the flat sequence stuff … in a case that stays in truth state when a button is pushed… but that’s all my brain can do on my own… does some one know or has anyone ever done something like this???…

Thanks…

sincerely yours: a Child with troubles…

PD. i don't speak in english... so i'm sorry about it...

Lost my mind.vi

Hi, everybody…

I’m new… how are all of you???…

Anyway… I’m a student at ITV, in Mexico… and I was bla bla bla bla bla

Does someone know how to use the same “numeric” as an indicator and as a control… You know… like in a single display calculator…

Yes I know… it’s very basic… but I’m running in circles… I actually have to build a .Vi In which I have to use just two buttons (plus “+” & equals “=”) and a single numeric and do as much additions as I want like in a calculator… in fact it is kind of a calculator… ¬¬

I’ve been trying to use the flat sequence stuff … in a case that stays in truth state when a button is pushed… but that’s all my brain can do on my own… does some one know or has anyone ever done something like this???…

Thanks…

sincerely yours: a Child with troubles…

PD. i don't speak in english... so i'm sorry about it...

Something like this?

ok, i built this thing....

thanks a lot to the devil guy with the black eyebrows..

Sweet.

You could also make it a little more user friendly by causing the focus to go back to the input box so the user doesn't have to click on it after pressing a button and linking the "+" and "=" buttons to the keyboard wink.gif