direct interfacing

gagawy

Hi,

I have always seen hardware communications implemented via dll calls from LabVIEW. In my very limited experience in the area, drivers where provided. I then could use the "Call Library Function Node" to access the dll files required. (I have only used this from Windows)

Hi

i have understand your answer because you didnit answer me is there direct interfacing or not ?

is there web site link can help me in what you say about if it is connected to my question?

thank you

Hi

i have understand your answer because you didnit answer me is there direct interfacing or not ?

is there web site link can help me in what you say about if it is connected to my question?

thank you

Got to the NI web-site and search for "VISA Driver development Wizard". It will let you poke and peek at the registers.

Not sure if it supports ISA but PCI yes.

No NI hardware required.

Ben

sorry

could you please explain more

???

Enter "ni.com" in your browser and go to the NI web-site.

at the top of the page enter the text I posted into the search box.

Hit search.

One of those links should point at a tutorial that will tell you all about the VISA driver development Wizard (which will let you develop code to peek and poke the registers on the PCI buss).

Ben

thank you my friend i'm very very happy for this great information i wish if we keep in contact in case if you interest about the same subject (direct interfacing without externat or additional equipment )

regards

I only check in here occationally when not on the road.

If you are succesful with that information it would be helpful to others (like yourself) sometime in the future if you posted what you learned (good or bad).

Take care,

Ben

Dear Ben

By your help i start immediately to read and serch in the web sites and i got this video on you tube explain some thing about our subject (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VZHwpSW1M)

and i will try to look for details or projects about it because if we succeed in this subject this will decreas the cost of purchase the DAQ and other additional equipments and saving money

thank you very much