Y scale Overlapping

Hello Friends,

I am using Waveform Chart with multiple Y axis scales. Currently 6 Scales are used and made visible programatically. The Default No of scale is 6.

Now the question is, sometimes when I change the No of scales from minimum to maximum, the scales are overlapped on the plot area. Please see to the attachment.

How to solve this issue.

Thanks

post-18674-0-34800800-1295517384_thumb.j

Hello Friends,

I am using Waveform Chart with multiple Y axis scales. Currently 6 Scales are used and made visible programatically. The Default No of scale is 6.

Now the question is, sometimes when I change the No of scales from minimum to maximum, the scales are overlapped on the plot area. Please see to the attachment.

How to solve this issue.

Thanks

I think you can read the Y Scales Positions, sort through them to find where they start and where they end and then set the property "Plot Area Size" and "Plot Area Position" to reduce/move it so that it doesn't overlap with the scales, I haven't tried though.

Good luck.

I think you can read the Y Scales Positions, sort through them to find where they start and where they end and then set the property "Plot Area Size" and "Plot Area Position" to reduce/move it so that it doesn't overlap with the scales, I haven't tried though.

Good luck.

LabVIEW Ver 7.1 does not have the option of Plot Area Position.