Connecting to Microsoft Robotics Simulator

Trin

Hi everyone,

I was trying to connect labview and Microsoft robotics simulator based on this link : http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-9214

everything goes fine until when i am running the SimluatedNIcholas.vi i am asking for a microsoft.dss.enviroment.dll that i can not find it anywhere. Does anyone have an idea or the same problem sometime?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I was trying to connect labview and Microsoft robotics simulator based on this link : http://decibel.ni.co...t/docs/DOC-9214

everything goes fine until when i am running the SimluatedNIcholas.vi i am asking for a microsoft.dss.enviroment.dll that i can not find it anywhere. Does anyone have an idea or the same problem sometime?

Thanks

I've never used it....but a quick Google revealed that not only you have this (and similar) problems.

v8kjdw.png

Hi,

thanks for your useful help. now the programm runs but it gives me the Error " Error -603 occurred at There is no Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 2008 R2 installed." although the MRDS is installed. Actually i installed the MRDS 2008 R3, normally there should be no problem! Any idea why it can not establish a connection with Microsoft robotic ??????????

Hi,

thanks for your useful help. now the programm runs but it gives me the Error " Error -603 occurred at There is no Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 2008 R2 installed." although the MRDS is installed. Actually i installed the MRDS 2008 R3, normally there should be no problem! Any idea why it can not establish a connection with Microsoft robotic ??????????

Error -603 is thrown when some LabVIEW code looks in the Windows Registry for a key and doesn't find it. Sounds like maybe the key names changed between versions. Hopefully you can look for registry access items within the LabIVEW source code and use regedit.exe to browse the registry and see whether the you can find the key it's looking for.

Good luck.