[Discuss] Icon Editor API

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the feedback Jim

The LVOOP Assistant includes the Icon Editor API in the ZIP distribution. I include a package-only version (for download) for subsequent upgrades of the LVOOP Assistant (as the Icon Editor does/did not change much). However, as per your suggestion, I have now added a link to the LVOOP Assistant download page that points to this page. I will also contact Admin and see if this thread can move in the uncertified LAVA repo. Also, attached is the latest Icon Editor API.

Cheers

-JG

PS - Sub-packages would have been great in this scenario wink.gif

jgcode_rpk_ni_icon_editor_api-2.1-1.ogp

[/size][/color]

Hi Neil

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry, but I have no control over the CSS of the LavaCR site which is different to the standard Lava site. I have already editted the page, under Michael's direction, which clearly states to download the IE API - and mentioned the link style to him.

Anyways, as above, the page says the Icon Editor API is in the ZIP distribution so no need to search around!

So, does anyone read the 'readme' ? :)

Jon,

Please can you edit your LV Assistant page so that the link for the Icon Editor API actually looks like a link. Only when you mouse-over does it become apparent it is a link (this is in Chrome). I had to search the internets to try and find it and finally, like Jim, stumbled on this page.

Thanks!

and again, great tool :-)

For some reason, links on the LAVA CR pages look a little different. I'm working on fixing this.

Edit: This is now fixed. The links on the LAVA CR match the look on the rest of the site.