Sequence frame?!

Hi

I want to open a video and after finishing that video which is 10 second, a dialog box (another sub vi) comes up and asks for other steps.I used sequence frame (both timed and flat) but the two events still execute simultaneously. I don't know how to use sequence frames in a way that the subvi runs just after the video playing time is done. Can anybody help?

Here is my video opening codes

Thanks

post-18013-0-31920900-1297369436_thumb.p

Hi

I want to open a video and after finishing that video which is 10 second, a dialog box (another sub vi) comes up and asks for other steps.I used sequence frame (both timed and flat) but the two events still execute simultaneously. I don't know how to use sequence frames in a way that the subvi runs just after the video playing time is done. Can anybody help?

Here is my video opening codes

Thanks

ActiveX stuff runs in its own world so you will have to poll to see if it still running of generate an event when the vieo comletes.

Ben

Thanks Ben

I am not that expert. Could you give me more explanation or an exapmle file? Thanks

Same here when it comes to ActiveX.

I would start dropping and wiring invoke nodes and property nodes and wiring them to the ActiveX wire and look for something that looks good or you could try the help for those properties to get a clue.

A very long time ago it was possible to get the VBA version of the help for MS stuff by doing an advanced install of the MS stuff and make sure that "Help for VBA" is checked. It will not give you LV code but it will give you VBA examples that can be used as inspiration in LV.

Ben

OK Thanks Ben

Same here when it comes to ActiveX.

I would start dropping and wiring invoke nodes and property nodes and wiring them to the ActiveX wire and look for something that looks good or you could try the help for those properties to get a clue.

A very long time ago it was possible to get the VBA version of the help for MS stuff by doing an advanced install of the MS stuff and make sure that "Help for VBA" is checked. It will not give you LV code but it will give you VBA examples that can be used as inspiration in LV.

Ben

• 4 weeks later...