Poor book review - can you please help?

crelf

Let me start by saying that I know this shouldn't irk me, but it does. Someone left a bad reivew of my book over on amazon.com. Normally, it wouldn't worry me, as from reading the review it's obvious that the reviewer wasn't the intended target, but what gets me is that it's the only review there :) If you've read my book (and you liked it :) ), or even if you've leafed through it, I'd really appreciate it if you wrote a supportive review and/or a comment on the negative review that's already there.

...and let me end by saying that I know this shouldn't irk me, but it does.

I have not read your book but I can totally understand your frustration. The sole review for a book on image acquisition says it is not a good book for learning labview?

I read a review on the labview style book complaining that it focused too much on.... style and not enough on the basics. I take it as a positive about your book that you apparently didn't waste chapters explaining the things a labview programer should already know before buying a book on a specialized application area.

I would write something there but I can't seem to find out how to post a review from my phone and won't have access to my laptop until tomorrow.