Image Processing

Hello

I am doing a college project using Labview 2010 and a webcam to capture an image and process it. I am trying to find and measure a line in a circular region of interest.There are two circles bounding my search region, an inner circle (the origin) and the outer circle ( the edge of my image) as of now I am able to track and measure both them. My plan was to use these measurements to set the Contours for both of the individual shapes that define an ROI but I am unable to do so. I have attached a VI that I have been working on aswell as a sample of an image.

Also once I get this problem sorted out I would eventually like to be able to set the ROI for the Rake tool automatically by using the measurements acquired from the find circle tools.

Thank you very much in advance.

Bye

10 ATTEMPT AT IMAQ.vi

post-20980-0-59471500-1299791401_thumb.j

post-20980-0-03104600-1299791416_thumb.j

Hello,

Your attempt is not bad.

My suggestion would be that you use the function "ROI to Annulus" with the first 2 ROIs you define, then combine the these 2 annulus into one and then use the "Annulus to ROI" so you can perform the rake.

Secondary question, have you used VBAI as a starting point? If yes I could send you an example inspection with images that might help you.

Hope this helps