Data conversion of multiple inputs?

post-20867-0-88659000-1300712927_thumb.j Hello,

In the attached picture you will see that I have 10 inputs of DC signals and that I convert the multi-input waveform to DBL.

If I had N-Inputs this would be very tedious!

Is there a way to make a loop of some sort and avoid cluttering up the vi?

Edited by Ano Ano
  • 2 weeks later...

HI,

You can use a for loop, you have to create an array of your threshold that you wire to the loop using indexing. you also can wire the "i" terminal to the array function on the left instead of wiring N inputs.

Regards,

Rodéric

The threshold part works!

There is a new problem now.

- After the threshold is detected I have a timer, for each input, to measure the time until the threshold is reached and the time after the threshold is reached until the stop button is pressed.

In other words I need a separate timer for each input. If I insert the timer in the for loop in order to use the same code, then the timer part does not work anymore properly.

How can I make this timer integrate with the for loop properly?

post-20867-0-45113300-1301664740_thumb.j

Can you give us an overall picture of the program, I may have some thoughts regarding your problem, if you didn't already solved it;

The code is too big area-wise to make a print screen. What you do not see in the attached picture is that the threshold detector and timer runs inside a while loop

Before the threshold detector and timer there is code to output a 10V dc to the circuit and code fot the acquisition of the 10 signals.

After the threshold detector and timer there is the data output code

Is this information sufficient?