2011 LAVA/OpenG NI-Week Bar-B-Q

crelf

There are 16 tickets left for the BBQ and online ticket sales are now closed.

If you do not have a ticket and you want to come to the BBQ, find me (Justin) at NIWeek and pay me $30 in cash.

The best places to look for me are:

• The JKI Booth, #923 (the big green one).
  • My NIWeek session at 2:15pm in Rm 14, "Beyond State Machines: Building Modular Applications in NI LabVIEW"

The post at the top of the thread has been updated to reflect this. Again, the ticket count may or may not be kept updated, so if you want a ticket act fast!

There are 16 tickets left for the BBQ and online ticket sales are now closed.

If you do not have a ticket and you want to come to the BBQ, find me (Justin) at NIWeek and pay me $30 in cash.

The best places to look for me are:

• The JKI Booth, #923 (the big green one).
  • My NIWeek session at 2:15pm in Rm 14, "Beyond State Machines: Building Modular Applications in NI LabVIEW"

The post at the top of the thread has been updated to reflect this. Again, the ticket count may or may not be kept updated, so if you want a ticket act fast!

Are we supposed to have an actual ticket? I paid via PayPal but I dont have a ticket - what do we use for proof?

Are we supposed to have an actual ticket? I paid via PayPal but I dont have a ticket - what do we use for proof?

According to Justin there are no actual tickets. I think the list of attendees is stored in his brain somewhere.

Jaegen