3d picture background

GoUp

Hello.

I tried to import a vrml file to LabView and everything is working, except the background.

I now found that according to

http://digital.ni.co...62575CA005747E0

the background feature is unsupported.

Is there a way to change the background in a 3D scene?

I found some background color properties, but I found the help a little confusing (I am a novice).

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Greg

The only way I have ever had a background in a 3D scene was to create a large cube or sphere around my scene and then apply the background texture to that. You need to make it quite large, on the order of 100 to 1000 on a side for a cube. I took the 3D demo with the Sun, Earth, and Moon and added a starry background for fun before. I don't know if that is what you meant, but I hope it helps.

Hello.

I tried to import a vrml file to LabView and everything is working, except the background.

I now found that according to

http://digital.ni.co...62575CA005747E0

the background feature is unsupported.

Is there a way to change the background in a 3D scene?

I found some background color properties, but I found the help a little confusing (I am a novice).

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Greg

@COsiecki

Yes I tried to make a huge 3d cube, but then when you rotate the scene you see that there is a huge cube. Also I think that rendering a huge cube is also time consuming.

@ShaunR

Thank you for your response. This is exactly what I was looking for. Now even the build-in help makes a little more sense to me.

Kind regards,

Greg