Fatal Error accessing LAVA

A few times over the past week or so when I try to access LAVA I get variations on the following msgs:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/lavagorg/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 744

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 11010048) (tried to allocate 48115 bytes) in /home/lavagorg/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 465

Just me, or a "feature" of the server upgrade?

A few times over the past week or so when I try to access LAVA I get variations on the following msgs:

It's a known issue - we're working on it.

I got these too! After about an hour, LAVA was working again. Mentioned it on twitter but @lavag could not reproduce.

Ah - that's what you were talking about! Sorry, I thought you were saying LAVA was down - that's different.

Also when I read the title of the post I imagined someone dying trying to get to lava.

While it was a very distressing, heart-wrenching, all around awful experience for me, I wasn't quite dying. :P

• 1 month later...

It's happening again...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8912896) (tried to allocate 8208 bytes) in /home/lavagorg/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 797

Here's a new one:

Fatal error: Class declarations may not be nested in /home/lavagorg/public_html/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php on line 25

How appropriate that the error messages are object-oriented. shifty.gif

I was being good and not mentioning OO. I expected that comment from Shaun. :P

Oh, and BTW, there is absolutely nothing mobile about my ancient, Big Brother computer. Otherwise I would have tossed it out the window a long time ago. :frusty:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 10747904) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/lavagorg/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 725

Fatal error: Class declarations may not be nested in /home/lavagorg/public_html/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php on line 25