I can't get IMAQ WindDraw to work with 2 displays

I posted this to the NI Forums but I was hoping to get more input.

I'm trying to develop an application using IMAQ drivers that displays the image fullscreen onto either the primary or a secondary monitor display. It works fine when operating on the primary window, but when I put the window on the secondary window it doesn't update. As an additional test, when I put half the window on 1 screen and half on the other, the part that is on the primary display updates while the part that is on the secondary display does not.

Any ideas as to how to get this to work on the secondary monitor? Is this a coding error or a bug?

(I've included an example VI to demonstrate the problem.)

I'm developing using NI-IMAQ 4.5 with LabVIEW 8.5.

Thanks,

Bruce

IMAQ WindDraw Multiple Monitors Test.vi

I didn't see your second post until I tried the VI, so I can verify that it works on 2 monitors using the same graphics card.

Could you try this VI? I now realize that the issue was with when I turn anti-tearing ON. It works fine with anti-tearing OFF. :angry: (Anti-tearing is useful for preventing streaking that occurs when the image refreshes when the screen is in the middle of a redraw).

Bruce

IMAQ WindDraw Multiple Monitors Test (v2).vi