Determing Workable Bounds in a Monitor

I have an application which displays floating tooltip information via VI I hide/show/move as required, sort of like this:

post-11742-0-64255800-1304264018_thumb.p

Problem being that the taskbar tends to hide the floating window. I can bound the floating VI's position to be entirely in a given monitor, but that doesn't seem to help me with things like the taskbar. Is there a way to determine the workable area I have on a monitor? I'd like to keep it native, but if someone knows the right Win32/.NET calls to make, that could work as well (I haven't done any searching on the MSDN yet).

I could bound the floating box to be inside the bounds of the owning VI, but I'd rather not do that. The application's workspace is made up of several windows, so overlapping with other windows is to be expected, I just want to make sure the tooltip is readable.

Regards,

-m

Wow.

That was...easy. I can't believe I never noticed that property was returning different bounds than the All Monitors property.

Thanks. I'm kind of embarrassed about that one now!