TDMS: Excel import of interleaved file doesn't work

Hi,

I've written a program, which saves some data in TDMS files. One part of data is written in interleaved mode. The other data is written in decimated mode to another file. With Excel I can import the decimated data file without any problems but the interleaved data file crashed Excel. Although the file has only around 50kB, according to the Windows Task Manager, Excel reserves in a second more the 1 GByte of RAM and than it crashes.

Excel 2007 with TDM Importer 3.2.0.18

Labview Professional Development 10.0 32-bit

It looks to me as Excels couldn't find the end of the file. The Labview TDMS Viewer hasn't any problem with the file and shows the expected data content.

Excel throws this Error Window:

TDM Importer: USI encountered an exception: Unhandled Exception in Initialize

I tried also to delete the *.tdms_index file and defragmentation before importing the TDMS in Excel without success.

At the moment I'm installing TDM Importer 3.2.2.0. Maybe that works better. If anyone had the same or different problem, please let me know your solution. You find attached the interleaved TDMS file and the Error log by Excel.