Digital Waveform Graph

Hi All,

I have an application that is tracing the mechanical and electrical parameters of a vehicle window switch.

We move the switch by rotating a cam x degrees one, then back the other way, a common motion range would be +/- 20 degrees. We're monitoring angular position, torque and electrical contacts.

I'd like to then plot a trace of torque vs angular position, to show where the detents in the switch are. I'd also like to use a digital waveform plot to show the state of the switch vs angular position (see attached image).

I can't figure out though how to display the digital data against a DBL value, it seems to me I can't use a digital waveform display, because I'd have to plot against either time, or a U32 integer.

I could use an XY graph, but I like the digital waveform feature of stacked plots for each waveform.

Any ideas how I could do this?

Thanks,

Martin

post-15570-0-92037900-1306681661_thumb.p

My guess is you'll have to use the xy graph. You'll need to convert your digital waveform to a compatible array, which usually involves either applying a special scaling factor and offset to transform the actual data, or using a secondary scale.