Multiple EXE installer - double files in data directory

Hello guys,

I run into an error similar to this post (actually the same, but I don't like the answer :rolleyes: and it's old).

I'm trying to change an build specification for an installer, which contains multiple exe- files with the same target directory. (LabVIEW 8.6.1f1)

post-17453-0-89718800-1307618646_thumb.j

Some of the exe files use the same *.dll file (lvanlys.dll) which is automatically included by the application builder.

I've already used the same project a couple of times and LabVIEW has never complained about anything. Just now I've added

another application and nothing works.

What am I doing wrong?

Is there a way to tell LabVIEW everything is OK? (Since it's the same file, so what)

I don't want to seperate the exe- files in own directories.

Greetings, LogMAN

I was reading this post and thinking, "Yeah, that is really annoying! I can't believe I haven't complained about this before." Turns out I have. :-)

I'm still using the same lame method of dragging all the files over individually. So far no problems have occured, other than it makes what should be a simple process much more complicated.

Does anyone know if this still a problem in versions later than 8.6?