Adobe Flash Client and LabVIEW server

Hi everyone! I've got one important question, on which I can't find the answer.The point is I've got server, made in LabVIEW, and a client, made in Adobe Flash CS5, and they have to send data to each other. But when Adobe Flash Player 10 connects to server, first of all, it sends such string - <policy-file-request/>, and when server gets this string, it must send such called "policy file" - <cross-domain-policy><allow-access-from domain="*" to-ports="*" secure="false"/><site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="master-only" /></cross-domain-policy>+Chr(0). Then client (Flash Player) dissconnects from the server, and connects again, and sending data goes without any policy file. But unfortunatelly, my server doesn't want to get this string - I've got error "Not enough memory". What I have to do, to make my server get the policy file request, and send answer to client? Please, help me, if you know what to do. The link to Adobe Flash client is below - http://noggit.zs9.ru/net_swf.swf, LabVIEW server also is attached. I don't want to use WebService, because I have to use simple TCP/IP "talking", and LabVIEW VI, from which I have to send data to broser is very difficult, and includes much variables to send.

I'm looking forward for your help!

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Server.vi

I followed your advise, and I appreciate it, but it didn't helped me. When I disconnected "Service name" and read bytes directly, without getting the length of the message, there is no error, but server doesn't see a string message - the length of string is 0. What I have to do?