LAVA 2011 TShirt - Now Available!

crelf

New to the LAVAStore, the hottest item in this summer's* catalog has to be the fabulously-fetching LAVA 2011 T-Shirt!

Our very own vugie has expanded his portfolio with the height of this season's Geek Chic, with a t-shirts that's modern, yet stylish, and says "yes!" to me!

What's cooler than a hot LAVA flow? A hot LAVA *data*flow, fo course! Be instantly recognized as part of the LAVA community by sporting this stylish flow of nodes, complete with all of your favorites! Not only is this the hottest new design, it's significantly cheaper than last year's model, so now you have no excuse to turn up to the LAVA/OpenG BBQ as an individual (yes, we are all individuals!)

post-181-0-74726400-1309369565_thumb.png post-181-0-82026400-1309369573_thumb.png

Retro is back in style. Enjoy this vintage-inspired ringer Tee. The shirt body is light-colored with contrasting neckline and sleeve bands. Made from 159g, pre-shrunk, 100% heavyweight cotton with a seamless collar and double-needle stitched neckline, bottom and sleeve hems. Made with 100 percent pre-washed cotton and provided in sizes from small up to extra extra large (we all love our Texan BBQ), this classic ringer t-shirt is a trendy old-school shirt for guys and gals. This one-of-kind tshirt is sewn with double stitching and is provided in whitered in addition to tons of other colors that will complement vugie's design. This t-shirt is be carefully made with a highly-developed printing process that makes long lasting designs that are superior in quality. All in all, this LAVA t-shirt displays an awesome cleverness which proves that it is a must-own tee for any time of year!

"Where can I get a dozen of these?!?!", I hear you scream? "Right here in the LAVAStore!!!!", I scream back.

* or winter's, depending on which hemiphere you're in.