- The challenge of the Sales Engineer will be:
New & Existing Customers
· Meet and exceed sales targets; Responsible for allsales of S&S business units for assigned territory, from lead generation tofinal close.
· Manage and maintain excellent relationship withexisting customers; identify, develop and close new business opportunities withexisting customers. Understand their challenges, keep a positive attitude andpropose solutions.
· Develop a list of top potential accounts within thegiven territory; identify the potential dollars of revenues and probability of success.
· Develop new partnerships with companies in our corebusiness.
· Understand Averna’s portfolio of hardware and softwaretest platforms and technical services to conduct sales presentation topotential customers; present final technical solutions before sending eachproposals.
· Negotiate contracts including pricing, delivery timeand terms & conditions
· Develop and maintain relationship with keytechnological partners
· Understand the value of Averna’s main partner
· Promote our hardware and software test platforms, aswell as our technical services to our main partners.
· Work with, develop positive relationships with,communicate with, and coordinate activities with other employees in insidesales, proposal team, project management, business development, marketing andengineering; communicate effectively with everyone in the organization.
· Manage sales pipeline via the corporate CRM; UpdateCRM with all pertinent information gathered during calls or meetings withcustomers; deliver accurate sales forecast.
· Use company resources, from inside sales to proposaldepartment to move opportunities forward;
The ideal candidate in a few words
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
· Known for his high ability todevelop new business opportunities.
· 5 years previous experience withselling consulting services, knowledge of Test & Measurement Instrumentationindustry an asset
· Willing and able to easily establishstrong relationships with prospects, customers and partners
· Good technical knowledge of :
o Electronic manufacturingtesting/quality market
o Understanding of programminglanguages such as LabVIEW, TestStand, C++ and C# an asset
· Strong lead development,presentation and closing abilities
· English (spoken and written)
· Available and able to travel up to50% of the time (Driver's license is required)
· Available to travel within California and neighboringstates (exact territory to be defined prior to employment)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
· Management of sales pipeline with a CRM software a must
You are the one we are looking for if you are: a hunter, self-confident, good ability to understand clients’ needs and technology, resourceful,and tech savvy.
If you are interested in the challenge and you want to join a dynamic team, please submit your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title.
Averna at a glance
Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation:
- Dynamic: The Averna team thrives on challenges and change, consistently making the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list and winning Best in Test and other awards.
- Young: Our high-achieving CEO was named to Canada’s Top 40 Under 40.
- International: We have offices in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Japan and Hungary, with headquarters in Montreal.
- Innovative: We were recently recognized as a Canadian Innovation Leader by the National Research Council Canada (NRC).
- Instrumental: Our technology, expertise and drive help our global customers produce market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, transportation, electronics, military and multimedia sectors.