2011 LAVA/OpenG NI-Week Bar-B-Q - Door Prizes!

crelf

Like previous years, we'll be having lucky-door prizes at the BBQ, so if you've got anything you'd like to offer up to be given away on the night please bring it with you. It doesn't have to be anything super awesome (previous prizes include anything from a Wii to Microsoft Zunes to signed copies of LabVIEW 2.0 user manuals, right down to stickers, pens and mousepads). When we draw your tiem(s) we'll give you a quick shout-out, and if it's a big prize we'll let you draw it.

See y'all in about a month!

• 4 weeks later...

vi_engineering_logo.gif

V I Engineering, Inc. is donating 5 Arduino UNOs as door prizes at the LAVA/OpenG BBQ:

Arduino-Uno.jpg

If you don't know what an Ardunio is, and how cool it is to program in LabVIEW, then check out this VIShots video blog. You can also find more info about the NI LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Toolkit here.

Thanks to V I Engineering, Inc. for continuing to support the LabVIEW community! :thumbup1:

jki-logo-115.png

JKI is donating the following items:

A(nother) signed copy of LabVIEW For Everyone. We're not quite as connected as Fabiola--or at least we don't plan as well--so this one will be signed by Lisa Wells (1st ed) and Jim Kring (3rd ed) but not by Jeffrey Travis. Call this the "Second Place" LabVIEW for Everyone :).

9780131856721.jpg

An AppleTV. Rent & buy movies and TV shows, share your own music & movies, watch Netflix titles instantly, and more!

appletv-200.jpg

Maybe some other stuff! If you don't buy your ticket, you'll never know!

jki-logo-115.png

JKI is donating the following items:

A(nother) signed copy of LabVIEW For Everyone. We're not quite as connected as Fabiola--or at least we don't plan as well--so this one will be signed by Lisa Wells (1st ed) and Jim Kring (3rd ed) but not by Jeffrey Travis. Call this the "Second Place" LabVIEW for Everyone :).

9780131856721.jpg

An AppleTV. Rent & buy movies and TV shows, share your own music & movies, watch Netflix titles instantly, and more!

appletv-200.jpg

Maybe some other stuff! If you don't buy your ticket, you'll never know!

Now THAT is cool. Can I just double and tripple check that you recieved payment for my ticket ? yes.gif

Enable Training and Consulting, Inc is proud to offer a door prize as well.

A Viewsonic gTablet 10.1" 16GB Android 2.2 Tablet.

V18-0020-call01-jfwd.jpg

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the BBQ this year due to a scheduling conflict, but ETC's Engineering Manager Dean Mills will be!

truchard.jpg

Truchard Vineyards is donating a bottle of their highly coveted Truchard Pinot Noir, signed by Dr. T:

truchard%20pinot%20noir.jpg

Is there anything that man can't do? Well, yes, because Truchard Vineyards is actually owned by Dr. T's brother - but we hear it's one hell of a drop. Maybe this prize should be taken off the door prize list, and added to the crelf drinking list...

Thanks to Truchard Vineyards and National Instruments. for continuing to support the LabVIEW community! :thumbup1:

jgcode_lava.png

Is pleased to donated 2 Ipod Shuffles to the 2011 LAVA/OpenG NI-Week Bar-B-Q.

post-10325-0-58910000-1312013122_thumb.j

I won't be at the NI Week and therefore the BBQ this year. Which is probably a good thing as last year I won my own prize, then had to return it... Mad props to Christopher Relf for helping me out - someone buy that man a beer (or three).