Test Stand tutorial

Madhav

Does anyone have a tutorial on NI Test Stand (Please i m expecting sumthing other than the NI user manual). I also tried the examples that come in with the installation package, but those are sequences too :P

does anyone of you have a powerpoint presentation or a doc which will help me in understnding a Test Stand Sequence....

i have some sequences already developed i need to understand them and modify.....

but i have no knowledge abt Test Stand ... i dont understand how the data is shared between the Vis ...

i dont understand from where the pop ups come up....

It would be of great help if anyone can provide me with a tutorial for Test Stand 2010....

Regards,

Madhav

Hi,

You could go through examples in the examples folder, there is a manual called using LabVIEW with TestStand. Definitely call tech support multiple times a day.

The best way is to take the TestStand I and II classes. You might be able to just purchase the course materials, workbooks and exercises from NI. TestStand is really a unique (and awesome) product and it has a higher threshold of getting started than LabVIEW. I think I spent 40 hours just getting a GPIB instrument working when I first started on my own. IMHO it's best to get help, either through cust ed or the AEs.

cc