problem with labview

Hi :worshippy: ,

I am an engineering student and I'm working on an application with labview as a final year project.

my project is to implement an interface to control 2 motors (speed,angle/step, position....) with the same interface :frusty: .

so,I started my program with just one motor, i used for that the methods and properties of MG17 motors (like: getposition ,setvelparams...) , but I don't know exactly how to work with some commands,like IchanID and fAccn ...:unsure:

Please help!

encours.vi

What is your question?

Do you have any documentation for the ActiveX control you're using?

thank you for your reply Ned.

I want to control the motor speed.i used for that the methode SetVelParams.this method contains 5 commands

(SetVelParams,IchanID,fMinVel,fAccn,fMaxVel)

I don't know what value can take IchanID,SetVelParams,fAccn??

i have a documentation(see pages 52-->55) but the methods in this documentation are not well explained :wacko: .

http://www.thorlabs....0/13956-D01.pdf

Edited by Ajouaou

The document you linked contains the statement, "A brief summary of each method and property is given below, for more detailed information and individual parameter descriptiond please see the on-line help file supplied with the APT server." Have you looked at that help file?

Also, while I am not suggesting that you re-post this question, in the future it would be helpful to provide a more accurate subject line. "Problem with labview" is vague, especially on a forum devoted to LabVIEW, and does not accurately describe your question. Your problem is not with LabVIEW but with the control of a ThorLabs motor.